2018 Ford EscapeCRM Mitchell1 2023-03-12T21:58:41+00:00
- Found water pump to be leaking engine coolant. Water pump is driven by timing belt and underneath timing cover. Recommend remove and replace water pump, timing belt and tensioner, add coolant and repressure check the cooling system. No further leaks at this time.
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – 1.5L Eng
- (Combination) – TIMING BELT – Remove & Replace 1.5L Eng
- Found number 1 cylinder to have a misfire. Found number one ignition coil to be bad causing misfire and caused number one spark plug to wear. Recommend remove and replace number one ignition coil and plug, clear computer memory and road test the vehicle.
- Replace number 1 spark plug and ignition coil
REGINA J. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/11/2023