CRM Mitchell1 2023-02-26T22:58:56+00:002007 Infiniti G35 CRM Mitchell1 2023-02-26T22:58:56+00:00
- Found noise from timing chain area when starting the vehicle. Recommend remove timing cover for inspection. When removing cover found timing chain to be stretched and to be hitting timing cover on start up. Recommend remove and replace timing chain, all tensioners, all guides, timing sprocket, secondary chains, add coolant and then road test the vehicle. Customer complained a/c not working, found a/c compressor leaking, replace a/c compressor same time as doing timing cover, charge a/c system after vehicle is assembled.
- Found both front and rear brake pads 85%. Found all four rotors to be warped causing uneven surface for brake pad to press against. Recommend machine front rotors and right rear rotor. Left rear rotor will be underneath after turning, left rear is at .602 inches, minimum is .590. Recommend replace left rear rotor.
- TIMING CHAIN – Remove & Replace – Sedan,RWD All 3 Chains – [Includes: R&I Valve Covers.]
- Haz disposal fee
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove & Replace – Sedan
- Air conditioning service
- Remove front and rear brake pads, machine front rotors and right rear and replace left rear rotor, reinstall brake pads.
ED D. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/25/2023