CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-11T23:02:58+00:002005 Subaru Outback CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-11T23:02:58+00:00
- Align all four wheels, check tire pressure and road test the vehicle
- California disposal fee
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Federal disposal fee
- Found vehicle needs 4 tires, front brake job with rotors, windshield wiper motor due to wipers being stuck on windshield when using, both front lower control arms due to cracked bushings in arms, wheel alignment, transmission service due to leaking trans pan gasket. Neutral safety switch suggested to customer for problem not starting in park, could not duplicate problem but customer approved replacement of neutral safety switch.
- Haz disposal fee
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Mount and balance four new tires
- NEUTRAL SAFETY SWITCH – Remove & Replace – Limited,i – [Includes: Adjustment.]
- Replace front brake pad linings. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. . Road test vehicle.
- TRANSAXLE OIL PAN GASKET – Remove & Replace – Limited,i
- WIPER MOTOR – Remove & Replace – Front
BRIAN M. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/10/2021