CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-13T23:02:25+00:002012 MINI Cooper CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-13T23:02:25+00:00
- Air conditioning service
- CONDENSER – Remove & Replace – S Countryman – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Smog inspection and certificate if pass DMV ID# 2043U694R787
KENNETH M. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/12/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-14T22:02:10+00:002010 MINI Cooper CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-14T22:02:10+00:00
- CHARGING SYSTEM – Check – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Check Battery, Regulator and Alternator output.]
- Check battery and alternator for proper operation If vehicle sits for a week it will not start Charge battery and than load test failed load test battery needs to be replaced, alternator is working ok.
- Haz disposal fee
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
KEVIN M. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/13/2020