CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-28T22:01:01+00:002008 Pontiac G8 CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-28T22:01:01+00:00
- Found front lower ball joints to be bad along with both front inner tie rod ends. Recommend remove and replace both lower control arms, both inner tie rod ends, align the vehicle and road test. Found vibrating has decreased but front tires have worn steel belts causing some vibration still, recommend remove and replace front 2 tires.
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Inner,Both
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,One Side,One
- Align the vehicle, check tire pressure, road test the vehicle
- Remove front rotors to machine and re install after machining
- Turn front rotors
- Steam clean engine to find oil leaks
- Mount and balance two new tires
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – V8
- TIRE PRESSURE SENSOR – Remove & Replace – One – [Includes: Sensor Location ID learn procedure.]
- Haz disposal fee
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- POWER STEERING HOSE – Remove & Replace – V8 Pressure Hose – [Includes: R&I Front Bumper Assembly.]
BRANDON C. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/26/2021