2011 Buick EnclaveCRM Mitchell1 2023-04-21T22:02:55+00:00
- Haz disposal fee
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Smog inspection and certificate if pass DMV# 6244E667T380
- 1. Found cabin air filter to be dirty causing particles to get into blower motor. Replace cabin air filter, noise is now gone in blower motor. 2. Found a/c condenser and condenser line from condenser to compressor to be leaking. Recommend replace a/c line and condenser, charge a/c system. 3. Driver side cooling seat working at this time.
- AIR COND HOSE – Remove & Replace – Discharge Hose,Compressor to Condenser
- CONDENSER – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Bumper Cover.]
- Air conditioning service
- BLOWER MOTOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Reinstall – Main Unit,Front
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Glove Box.]
SUE M. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/20/2023