- Haz disposal fee
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Follow auto care safety inspection form provided by dealer
- Mount and balance four new tires
- California disposal fee
- Federal disposal fee
- Replace rear brake pad linings. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. . Road test vehicle.
- Turn rear rotors
- Switch 40 amp fuse with rear wiper fuse with same amperage and heated seats left and right still not working. Through body control module can see they are turned on, but not responding. Recommend remove and replace both front heated seat pads, customer will bring back in winter time to replace.
- Replace battery and clean negative terminal
ROBERT C. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/25/2022