Our business takes quality and customer service seriously. As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge to:
- To perform high quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality Napa parts
- To employ ASE certified technicians
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction
- To exercise reasonable care for the customers property while in our possession
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare "Peace of Mind" Warranty, providing our customers with 24-months/24,000-miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at over 13,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
Visit our National Warranty page or call us to learn more about NAPA's "Peace of Mind" Warranty.
Team and Experience
Technicians at NAPA AutoCare Centers have access to the most extensive training in the automotive industry. Furthermore, we employ ASE-certified technicians for all areas of work performed. To find out more about ASE certification, visit our ASE page to learn more.