- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – Front or Rear – [Includes: Test. Includes: Perform relearn procedure.]
- Haz disposal fee
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Main battery is bad in the vehicle, over 7 years old. Right rear air suspension bag has collapsed causing right rear of vehicle to sag over night, recommend replace air suspension bag right rear and test system. After replacing battery found ignition would sometimes not crank with key in full crank position. Found ignition switch to be bad, recommend remove and replace ignition switch with rebuilt unit.
- Remove ignition switch and repair and reinstall in the vehicle
- Smog inspection and certificate if pass DMV ID# 6740Y667R680
- SPRING – Remove & Replace – Rear Right
JUDE W. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/14/2021