- Remove and re install four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( 30%) Rear ( 40 %) Brakes pads all glazed, and lots of heat burnt marks on the disc rotors, recommend replacing front and rear pads and new disc rotors. TPMS light on due to bad 2 TPMS sensors, recommend new sensor, program sensors to vehicle and test drive the car.
- Rotate tire from front to back, check brakes
- Smog inspection and certificate if pass CERT# 4447E636S384
- Includes installation of all four brake pads. Clean and lubricate caliper slide mechanisms. Clean and repack wheel bearing if required. Adjust parking brake.
- TIRE PRESSURE SENSOR – Remove & Replace – One – [Includes: Programming.] Left rear
RUTH W. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/28/2021